Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday musings

Just read a friend's blog and freaked out a bit. It seems that snowboard accidents are the trend in Hope these days. Another student was severely injured and is still recovering and now my friend's daughter hit a tree on the weekend. It is very scary. My friend is also going through a divorce and it seems like it may be a little ugly. I feel for her and hope that in the end she comes out stronger but it must be very difficult.

We are a couple of days away from spring break!!!! Yipee!!!! Even though I am not working full time, I am looking forward to the break. I am also looking forward to doing some shopping! Arden and I went through her closet yesterday and must have put 1/2 her shirts into the "too small box". She has grown so much, all of the sleeves were half way to her elbow. We will hit The Children's Place in Nanaimo while we are there.


I am also looking forward to doing a little scrapbook shopping. We are going to Treasure Mart and Clipper Street and of course Michael's. I don't really need anything, I'm just in supply shopping withdrawl! LOL I do want to get a couple of new Cricut cartridges and maybe a new sizzlets font. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sister

How the heck are you?? Did you know you are living in a community that both Gilbert and I lived in!!. If you meet the McMartin's or the Hemichs. Mention our name. There are a few others too. Kim Stolenberg is a good friend of mine also. We also lived in Granisle so if you get a chance this summer go check it out it has an awesome lake.

Anonymous said...

I found you through Brokeshopaholic's Blog.!!!:)