Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back from Spring Break

Just back from our two week spring break. It was so nice to have the break and head down to the coast. I felt the need to see things growing! I saw tulips and daffodils as well as cherry blossoms. Even if my allergies were driving me crazy, it really was beautiful.

Arden and I did lots of shopping. She has grown so much that she was in desperate need of clothes. The Children's Place is my favourite place to shop for Arden's clothes. They have trendy stuff that is not outrageously priced and is of good quality. What more could a mom ask for?!

On the second week of our break we got to spend 3 nights and 4 days in Vancouver. Aaron was at a Principals' conference so we got to stay at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. It is right next to the art gallery. Arden called it a castle! These few days truly proved that you get what you pay for. The service was amazing! It was nice to be in the city for a few days. We ate good food and shopped on Robson. We went to Science World and I took Arden to her favourite place, Chinatown.

After the two weeks away it was good to come home to our own beds. All of the snow is gone here now. (there is still some in the mountains and in the "bush") Today is an absolutely glorious, sunny day! I love the weather here. Anything is better than all the rain down south!

No comments: