Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday again!

This is starting to become a weekly blog. At least I am a little more regular again.

Scrapbooking was great last Saturday. I got 12 pages done. I have been working on my inspiration binder all week. I cut layouts out of magazines that I like and then I don't have to keep the whole magazine. I organized them into categories but it is working out great. I am feeling really inspired to scrapbook, I just wish my room was done. The hole I work in right now is just too cramped. We have been waiting for the drywaller but he still hasn't come over. It is literally a couple of hours work but he is just so busy.

I tried to go to a friend's blog but she has changed it to invitation only. I will have to contact her to see if I can be invited. I know she is going through a rough time right now so hopefully everything is ok.

Spring is starting to arrive in the north! I am just itching to plant something but it still gets down below zero at night so any plants would just die. The lawn is starting to look great though!

No comments: