Monday, March 05, 2007

weekend review

Had a pretty good weekend. The weather was beautiful and we had good results in the mixed bonspeil despite not curling especially well. We ended up 2nd in the 'B' event even though we only won one game. We had a great time however. Lots of laughing.

Arden lost another tooth last night. The tooth fairy has visited twice in the past 5 days. That kid is going to be rich off this pixie! She looks so cute with one tooth mising from the top and two from the bottom. She loves to stick a straw through the hole to drink her juice.

I'm working a lot this week. Monday - Thursday. At least that means I'll make scale. I'm not going to work Friday so I will have a bit of a break. I told Aaron that he is going to have to start doing some stuff around the house because I can't keep up when I am working 4 days a week. So much for my three day a week plan. He needs to at least do the dishes once in a while. I hinted at that last night and hoped he would do the dishes but it didn't happen. I don't think he got the message of me slamming the cutlery into the drying rack as he was going to be last night. Working so much also makes the mornings quite stressful as Arden is not known for her morning speed and I hate arriving at school at the last minute. If I get a full time job here next year we will have to look into other arrangements for the morning because I will need to be here before 8:15am.

The snow is rapidly melting and the sun is shining pretty much every day. I definitely don't miss the rain in Hope.

No comments: