Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm back!

Well, life really has really been happening since way back in June when I last updated. I actually forgot about my blog for a while.

We moved to Houston, BC in August and are loving our new home in the North! It has been an exceptionally cold and snowy winter so we are getting a good taste of life up here. Aaron's new job is awesome and Arden is doing great at school. I have been working as a TOC quite a bit which is different for me but I must admit I do like the no marking or prepping part of the job.

I had hoped to scrapbook a lot more once we moved up here but we are still using what will eventually be my scrap room as a bedroom right now. Hopefully by the end of April that problem will be rectified! I have scrapbooked most of our New York trip and I think I will work on my Scottland trip next. I seem to be more productive with projects like this that have a clear end.

Arden lost her second tooth last night while biting into her hambuger at A&W. It's a good thing she didn't swallow it. This tooth was a little less traumatic than the first one so hopefully the rest will follow suit.

We are curling in the mixed bonspeil this weekend. I doubt we will have the same success we had in the ladies' and men's bonspeils. Aaron's team came 1st in the C and my team came 1st in the A. I'm sure we will have just as much fun. I made jello shots in the shape of orange slices so that should get the festivities started.

It feels good to be back and I am going to try to keep this up again, even if it's just as a record of life's happenings.

No comments: