Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tis the season

That's right, only a couple of hours until December. WOW! I know I say it all the time but time seems to be moving so quickly. I just spent the past 2 hours setting up the advent calendar and wrapping the gifts for Arden and Aaron. We decided that Lily would join the advent calendar next year. That will mean 6 gifts for each of us instead of 8, which might be a little easier. Our advent calendar is more like a month long stocking but it is fun. I still need one more thing for Aaron but I will pick something up tomorrow. I hung the wreath on the door tonight as well. I am hoping to get the tree up this week too - it is more fun to have it up right at the beginning of the month so we can enjoy the tree. I love staring at it with all the cool ornaments we have collected over the years. We got a new tree this year that is 9 feet tall and I think it will be quite spectacular.

No comments: