Saturday, November 08, 2008

Great day bragging

Had a great day today. Went scrapbooking at SC in a friend's kindergarten classroom - didn't really like the miniature chairs and tables but man did I get some serious scrapping done. I got my December daily album all assembled and numbered. It looks so cool - I love it!!! It is an Ali Edwards project, she is one of my favourite "celebrity" scrapbookers. I also got my "BELIEVE" word album done. I think it is really cool and it is nice to have something made to celebrate Lily.
Tonight Arden and Aaron are off to the Bruins game so I am hoping to get photos sorted for our Disneyland album. I want to use a formula but I am not sure on the layout yet. I would love to get it done as quickly as I got our New York album done.
Lily was a great kid today so that made all of the scrapbooking possible - it was a great day!

No comments: