Friday, November 28, 2008

Arden is 8!

It seems so hard to believe, especially with the arrival of Lily, but Arden is 8! I think she had a great day today and really liked her gifts - some pajamas, the Guiness book of World Records, and a rolling tote for scrapbooking. There was a mini melt-down at the end of the day but that happens when she gets tired. We even did a little Christmas shopping tonight at Moonlight Madness. It kind of got me in the Christmas spirit. On Sunday I have to pull out the Advent Calendar - December 1st is Monday.

Tomorrow we are off to High School Musical, the Ice Tour. It is for Arden's birthday "un-party". We are taking Emma and Jolena. I hope that Arden is a good hostess as she sometimes struggles when she has to share her friendship and it will also be a long day. We are going to the Olive Garden for "linner" after the show. Aaron is being a good sport, but secretly I am looking forward to the ice show. It reminds me of when my parents took me to Ice Capades every year as a kid. I loved it!

No comments: