Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun shopping day

Bev and I went to Abbotsford today to pick up our Christmas tree at Costco. Had to check out Linens and Things. Bought some more towels for our bedroom en suite and some more matching items for the girls' bathroom. Everything was about 20-25% off right now. The deals will get better as they move toward their closing at the end of January but the supply will definitely be decimated. We also went to Home Sense. They had some cool stuff that I still might go back to get. I would like a small Christmas tree to go outside our front door. The tree I got at Costco is really nice. 9 feet, and pre-lit. I also got 3 absolutely gorgeous pointsettieas. They were only $20 each and they are beautiful. It makes the living room look quite festive.

No comments: