Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two things

First, I took off the cool paper background off my blog. It seems to have slowed down my blog and I noticed the same thing on my friend's blog. If there isn't an improvement in the speed then I might try it again.

I have been thinking about two things over the past couple of days, a Bucket List and how many states I have visited so far. I think the second comes from us deciding to go back to Idaho this summer and the first comes from reading other blogs and loving the movie. I think I will start by listing the states I have visited...

Washington
Oregon
California
Hawaii
Nevada
Idaho
Utah
New York
Florida


I have also been to the airports in Chicago, Illinois (twice), but I'm not sure that really counts.

I have been to every Canadian province but I haven't been to any of the three territories and my visit to Nova Scotia was just to the airport in Halifax and to the end of the ferry ride from PEI - but it was twice and I did set foot outside and I even have a photo.

BC
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec
New Brunswick
PEI
Newfoundland
Nova Scotia - sort of



I think I will start my Bucket List in a post all its own so I can add to it and tick things off. Is it crazy to add a few things I have already accomplished?

No comments: