Friday, May 12, 2006

Wanted: my voice back

I woke up this morning with no voice. I didn't really feel that bad but now I am starting to feel a little flu-like. Tomorrow is sccrapbooking day with the girls so I don't want to be sick. I really want to get Courtney and Taylor's grad scrapbooks done tomorrow so I can start working on my own scrapbooking again.

Bill didn't show up last night to finish the dry wall in my scrap room. I don't want to get pissy with him because he is doing me a big favour but I wish he would have just called. I tried calling him but he had his phone set to message - I think he was avoiding my call. I really wanted to paint my room this weekend and next week so that I could maybe do the floors and get the cabinets over the May long weekend.

Sunday is Mother's Day. It has been almost a year since Mom died. I really miss her. When good stuff happens - like Arden swimming - I feel like I don't have anyone to call to brag to. This is when I miss her the most. I feel sad.

No comments: