Thursday, May 25, 2006

3 weeks and counting

That's right folks! Only 3 weeks of classes left and then school is done for another year! Can I get an "Oh Yeah!!!!" Not that I don't love my job, I really do, but there is something so exciting and exhillerating about the end of the school year. After the May long weekend things just seem to move so fast and the light at the end of the tunnel gets really bright!

Tomorrow night, my leadership girls and I are hosting a "Girls' Night Sleepover" - hopefully. Ticket sales haven't gone as well as we had hoped. If we don't sell 25 tickets by the end of lunch today, we are going to postpone the event until next year. We don't want to waste the time of our community members, especially on a Friday night. The sad part is, we have all these great events and activities planned - it will be such a fun night!

Arden has her first sport's day tomorrow, as long as it doesn't rain. I was able to get the morning off so I will get to play Mommy. Look out scrapbookers, this momma is going to take a tonne of photos!

Got some marking done in the last few days so things are starting to look up!

No comments: