Saturday, May 19, 2007

Will spring ever really arrive?

Took a trip out to the local nursery today and now I am just itching to plant something. They had the most beautiful bedding plants but I think it is still too cold at night to plant anything. The poor plants will just go into shock once they get out of the greenhouse. I also need to get the cat "problem" under control before I plant anything. Unfortunately, about 3 local cats are using my front flower beds as a litter box. It is just disgusting. Today I cleaned it all out and put wood skewers and cayene pepper all over the garden. Hopefully this will work.

I am totally loving my new computer. I have printed my photos and saved them on the computer. I printed out a great picture of Arden and my mother-in-law for her for mother's day. It turned out great.

Bedroom still is not done - Urggggghhhhhh!!!!! It is making me mental that I am the only one working on it. DH seems totally disinterested except when it comes to telling me that the new drywall still doesn't look right. If he had gotten someone to do it like I said in the first place, we wouldn't be in this predicament. As soon as the in-laws are gone I will be finishing the room, and I don't care what he says - as long as it is finally DONE!

No comments: