Friday, May 11, 2007

Random Musings

I like a good drink at the end of the day, especially a cold cider or a Long Island Iced Tea.

Pink is pretty.

I'm a procrastinator and lazier than people might think.

I want my scrap room to be finished.

I really want my bedroom to be finished.

Chocolate is yummy.

I wish I could motivate myself to really lose weight.

I love it when I can do something better than my husband.



Today my new computer arrived. A MacBook Pro. I am so excited I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. I have read the manual but I am at school right now so I haven't got to play with it yet. I am most excited about getting my photos off my camera and printed out. I want to print off the one of Arden and Pearl to give to mom for Mother's Day.





It is the spring formal dance at the school today and my whole class is absent except for 2 - 2 who want to go to the dance. It makes for a pretty boring afternoon - especially when there is a new computer at home to play with - Did I mention my new computer? AHHHHH....I'm so excited!!!!

No comments: