Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Computer Fun!


Oooohhh, I am loving this new computer. It can do so many cool things. Last night I even completed my first ever digital scrapbook page! WOW! I could get addicted to that! It might be something for me to do on the road or at school on days when the regular teacher leaves a test or "busy work" for the kids and not much for me to do. I could get addicted to this. I only used freebies from various scrapbooking sites. I don't think I could get into purchasing items for digital pages. I guess the good part is that you can use the same embellishment over and over - a totally renewable scrapbooking supply! I think I still really like the hands on feel of traditional scrapboking, but it is fun to try new stuff. It might be neat to actually create some pages while on vacation or I could see them making great gifts - add a frame and voila!

No comments: