Monday, June 05, 2006

2 weeks and counting

Thats right! Only two weeks left of classes, then final exams, then SUMMER!!!!! This means I only see each of my classes 4 or 5 more times. This is such a good feeling. You really have to be a teacher or work in a school to appreciate this feeling.

Went down to Rona and Home Depot yesterday and got the cabinets for my scrap room! I am so excited. Now I just have to put them all together. I didn't get the counter top yet because I want to be sure of the measurements. I also had to special order the two lower drawer cabinets for the desk area and they will take about 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get all this done before I go to Scotland on July 10th.

This weekend was grad. I went to the commencements on Saturday and it was nice despite the fact that some people in this town need a serious lesson in etiquette. Formal ceremony are not words in their vocabulary... obviously. Arden, however, was exceptionally well behaved. I was very proud of her for sitting through the whole two hour ceremony.

Better get some marking done before I lose the euphoria of the end of the year.

No comments: