Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Vacation planning

I have been working on planning our summer vacation yesterday and today. I love this process. Breaking out the maps, figuring out where we are going to stay and then finding attractions and hotels in the area. We are heading to Idaho for 2 weeks with stops in Leavenworth and Grand Coulee Dam on our way. Of course the whole vacation kicks off with a Mariners/Yankees game in Seattle - on Lily's 1st birthday non-the-less! I am getting excited. Now I just need Aaron to sit down with me for 5 minutes so I can run through the rough itinerary before I start booking accommodations. Our criteria for hotels is always a free breakfast (preferably with some hot items - love those waffles!) and a pool! Most of the time this isn't a problem but we might have to stay at a couple of places that don't have one or the other.

We are going to...
Seattle, WA
Leavenworth, WA
Grand Coulee Dam, WA
Couer D'Alene, ID
Moscow, ID
Boise, ID
Twin Falls, ID
Idaho Falls, ID
Salmon, ID
Massoula, Montana
Lewiston, ID
Yakima, WA

No comments: