Monday, April 06, 2009

Start of a new week

Took the Trailblazer in for service this morning and then walked home with Lily. It is such a beautiful day and it was a great walk! I feel so good that I did it because I was going to just pick up the car from Aaron's school instead of walking.

It looks like the weather is shifting. It was beautiful yesterday and I cleaned out the Trailblazer after the bottle drive on Saturday. The back of the truck smelled like a brewery - yuck!

It is Easter this weekend and we are headed to the island. The weather is supposed to change to rain but hopefully it will stay sunny. We will do the Easter Egg Hunt at Transfer beach again this year. Arden really enjoyed it last year. Isabelle also wants to go see the Hannah Montana movie with Arden and I know she will love it. I am just looking forward to getting away for a few days. I also love shopping in Nanaimo because I always have good luck there!

Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut in Chilliwack. I am sooooo looking forward to that! I haven't had my hair cut since September!!!! I needed to find a new stylist because I wasn't happy with the cut I was getting here. I always felt like an old lady when I got it cut short. The curls just turned into a football helmet. Hopefully this new person will have some ideas of what to do. Like Heather says - I want Nick Aroujo to cut my hair!

No comments: