Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday stuff

I saw this cool photo on AE's blog. Checked out the website of isphotography. Very cool stuff. I especially liked this one

The lack of sleep thing is starting to catch up to me again. It doesn't help that my favourite time of day is late night when everyone is asleep and then I have to get up 3 hours later with Lily.

Hoping to spend the day scrapbooking tomorrow. I would really like to get that Disney album done - maybe even before Heather's all day crop so I could work on something different that day - maybe Hawaii or Scotland.

Going shopping with the girls and Bev on Friday. Heading to Ikea to get the 4x4 Expedit for the kids' toys. I also really need a bulletin/magnetic board for the kitchen. We are going to stop at a couple of scrapbooking stores too. I think I might buy a Bind-It-All. I think I could really make good use of this tool - especially when I go back to work in September.

I have been thinking about work quite a bit lately. I haven't even met the new principal. I think I will make some muffins to take over to the school and maybe I will get to introduce myself. I don't really care what I will be teaching but I would really like to at least have English 11. I think I really miss the social aspect of work. I am turning into a maternity leave couch potato.

No comments: