Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday stuff

Scrapbooked today with the ladies. I got my December daily album completely finished. I totally love it! it was fun and looks great. I got a better start on my Disney album as well. I decided to go for a white background and it is working much better for me.

Lily must be having a growth spurt but without the sleeping that is supposed to accompany it. She is eating constantly which has made me a bit sore. Aaron is hosting poker tonight so after two attempts of putting her down in her crib I have put her to sleep in the guest room. I will probably sleep with her because I am afraid she might decide tonight is the night to roll over and roll right off the bed.

Arden was much brighter today but there is definitely still a problem with her "movements." Hopefully the tests and x-ray will reveal something this week. She came scrapbooking and seemed to have fun. I am getting a little more concerned about her weight as she seems so thin to me. I don't know if I am just overly aware because of her recent problems but she is skin and bones. If nothing comes of her tests I think we will follow up with a pediatrician.

Not feeling good about my body right now. I feel really bloated and uncomfortable. Hopefully the weather will continue to improve so I can start walking with Lily again.

No comments: