Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009, I hope you are a good year. I will do my best to appreciate (my word for the year) myself, my family, my friends and my life. I am very lucky and I want to start living in a way that shows I appreciate how lucky I truly am.

ap⋅pre⋅ci⋅ate   [uh-pree-shee-eyt] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -at⋅ed, -at⋅ing.
1. to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness.
–verb (used with object)
2. to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: to appreciate good wine.
3. to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation.
4. to raise in value.
–verb (used without object)
5. to increase in value: Property values appreciated yearly.

1 comment:

Randi said...

that is a great word. do you do a layout about it for your album?