Monday, December 08, 2008

thinking...

Not happy with the start I got on my Disney album on Saturday. It just doesn't feel right. I think I am going to take the two layouts I did apart and start over. I think I am not going to use a formula and just use the papers and embellishments on each page. The formula just isn't working for me.

Talked to Bill tonight. He has broken up with Jaime. It is too bad but can't say I'm surprised. That's another of his kids (5 altogether) who he won't be living with. I think he just needs to be single and hopefully avoid getting another woman pregnant.

I'm looking forward to shopping with Heather on Wednesday and Aaron on Thursday. We actually don't have that much more Christmas shopping to do. I figured out how to use my mom's leftover Airmiles today so I used them to get a few more gift cards. I just have one thing to get for Aaron and we have to get the gifts for the girls. I need a few stocking stuffers but those are never hard to get, except for Aaron's dad.

No comments: