Thursday, July 09, 2009

summer cont.

It has been a bit slower this week.

• Arden has been doing awesome in swimming lessons! A former student is her instructor and she likes that. She is in with kids at a higher level and she is doing as well as them

• starting to gather stuff for Arden to go to camp Squeah. I hope she enjoys it as much as I want her to. We got her a headlamp today which she thinks is pretty cool

• Aaron is coming home tonight and then we are going to watch him tomorrow. I also want to go get the new stroller on the way

• I'm bummed that the adhesive refills I had my friend order for me were the wrong ones. I was sure I told her the right number of my large sticker maker - there's $30 down the drain! I will stop at Michael's tomorrow to get the right ones. oh, I better print off a coupon!

• I finished a really good book - The Book of Negroes - and am now reading The Flying Troutmans - I love summer reading!

• I am really looking forward to our family holiday. I hope I can also get some nice clothes for back to school.

No comments: