Sunday, June 21, 2009

Will it ever be done?

Went to my friend Bev's the past 2 evenings - until midnight - trying to get our Disney album done! I have now completed (except for journaling) the Disney part of the trip and am now working through SeaWorld and Universal Studios. I don't seem to make time to work on it at home. I am much more productive when I have a dedicated day either at home with my friends or at one of their houses. I am using the Cricut a lot on this project and have found some cool things on some of the cartridges. Tonight I was playing with Life's a Beach and Graphically Speaking - there is some awesome stuff on those two!

2 comments:

Randi said...

sounds great, would love to see your album one day... would be great to get together scrapbooking too! I've never seen the Cricut in action! Good for you!

Lenora said...

The Cricut is AMAZING!!! I still use my Quickutz occasionally but the Cricut does so much and any size I want. We still get together once a month from September to June to scrapbook. I will let you know when we start up again - if you are still living here.