Sunday, March 22, 2009

Livin' in the sick house

Well, another Spring Break has come and gone but his one left us down for the count. I got sick on Sunday and spent 2 days in bed. Lily was sniffly the whole time and then Arden started to feel sick on Friday. Poor Aaron had to play nurse and super parent all week. I had no energy when Fab and Jacquie were here - I honestly just wanted them to leave so I could go back to bed. I hope Aaron doesn't come down with this next because I still feel like crap and if he gets it as bad as I had it he will be a super baby. My throat is still sore and the coughing makes me sound like I am going to cough up a lung. I might need to go to the doctor this week to make sure I don't have strep or something. I'm not sure if Arden will go to school tomorrow or not. Whenever I'm sick I always forget what it feels like to feel well - I hate that.

No comments: