Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too much stuff

Holy crap do I ever have a lot of scrapbooking stuff. I have been sorting and organizing my craft room for the past two days and it is scary. I went through a phase where I would buy every slab from Costco. This has resulted in 4 Cropper Hopper vertical paper holders full of patterned paper. This doesn't include the "name brand" patterned paper that I have sorted separately. It is good to go through everything. I really want to start using this stuff. Doing mini-books has inspired me to use up this old paper. I also gave a 3 inch stack of this paper to Arden.

Lily must be having a growth spirt but she doesn't want to sleep. She was up 3 times last night and doesn't want to have a nap. Right now she is crying (screaming!) on the spare bed but she has been up since 5:30am and needs to have a nap - so do I for that matter.

No comments: