Sunday, October 19, 2008

weekend ponderings

Had a good weekend. Got the garage organized and we can actually park both vehicles in there now - very cool! The family room is starting to come together. Most of the books are on the shelf and I am planning to work on the toy/play area this week.
We are heading to Kelowna this week as Aaron is going to the PITA conference. We are going to visit Gayle and hopefully see Dad too. Arden, Lily and I will do some Christmas shopping while Aaron is at the conference. I want to go to Lululemon to get Courtney, Taylor and Arden sweatshirts for Christmas and Arden and I want to get Aaron a Nintendo DS for Christmas with the poker game. Hopefully we can hit a couple of scrapbooking stores too. There is a really great one in Westbank.
Still haven't got the thank you cards or the puppet theatre done - I hate being a procrastinator.

No comments: