Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good weekend

We had a great weekend in Kelowna. The weather was really nice and the hotel was great - even had the hot breakfast bar that included waffles!
Arden and I did some shopping on Friday. We went to Memories and More in Westbank and Lululemon. We got Courtney and Taylor hoodies for Christmas and I got a pair of crop pants for myself. We also got Aaron's Christmas present.
On the way home we went through Vernon and visited Gayle and Gary. We also went to see Dad. He was probably the same but it was still shocking to see the state he is in. It is so hard to know whether he recognizes us or if he even understands. I'm grateful my mom didn't have to care for him in this state - it would have been so unfair. It still makes me so sad.
Going to try to get my act together this week - the puppet theatre and thank you cards WILL GET DONE!!
Arden decorated her pumpkin for the contest at school. She made it look like a clown. She did an amazing job using curling ribbon for the hair and painting on a face - it is very cool!

No comments: