Friday, June 08, 2007

Great to see our friends


Our weekend in Hope was awesome. It was so great to see everyone and be a part of the graduation festivities. It made me realize how much I really missed them all this year. The dresses at Prom were beautiful. There wasn't one dress where I thought "What was she thinking?" Rachel C's, Rachel T's, and Evelyn's were my favourites mostly because they were so transforming from their regular clothing. Sherina and Danielle really stood out as well, but, as I said, I thought they were all so beautiful.

Not flooding here significantly, yet. I still think it won't flood. They have been so proactive that all of their preparations and work are actually holding back the water. The two big diggers down by the river hauling out the debris before it gets to the bridge are quite impressive.

Weekend goal: to get the ceiling and 2 coats of primer done in the bedroom!

No comments: