Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another trip?

OK, so I know I am already jamming so much into this summer but this evening, while watching family channel with Arden, a promo came on for a Hillary Duff concert tour. Now don't laugh, I'm not the fan, but Arden is. This wouldn't be tempting except she is in Edmonton on August 1st and Aaron is already going to be there supervising the Nationals. I started looking into it and I could use my Air Miles to get us there and we could stay with Aaron because the other supervisor is a woman so they will each have their own room. The other thing that makes this so tempting is that we could be together on August 2nd, which is our 10th Anniversary and my 39th (really!) birthday. I was thinking we could surprise Aaron too but if we want to stay in his hotel I think we may have to tell him. It might mean that Arden and I have to go to Vernon to see my dad right at the beginning of July but that wouldn't be so bad. Hmmmmm.... sounds like I have talked myself into it.

No comments: